Generac Power Systems – Work with the leader in the power industry! Our office in Waukesha, WI is seeking a Software Developer (Commercial Software Systems Developer).
You’ll be a critical member of our software product team developing iPhone, Android and web apps that will enable IoT devices. This isn’t an average position where you might be restricted to one small piece of the applications existing technology, but rather the opportunity to create engaging software as part of a commercial product. You’ll need to be well versed in mobile device API’s, web technologies, hosting infrastructures, and design patterns. Working closely with the application architect you will be responsible for delivering functionality contained within the sprint, assist with backlog grooming, perform development activities, drive continuous integration/build, automated unit testing, design standards and agile development best practices.
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
· Minimum 2 years’ experience in commercial software development in one or more of the following roles: Designer, Developer, Software Engineer, Systems Analyst or equivalent.
· HTML5, MQTT, JSON, Web Services, C#, Java, Objective C
· SOA, OOD, Enterprise design patterns
· Azure, AWS, PAAS, SAAS
· Stream processing systems, In-memory databases
· Mobile and Web Security
· Scrum Developer Certification.
· Experience working cross-functionally and with a global team
Physical Demands: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear; and use hands to manipulate objects or controls. The employee is regularly required to stand and walk. On occasion the incumbent may be required to stoop, bend or reach above the shoulders. The employee must occasionally lift up to 25 pounds. Specific conditions of this job include are typical of frequent and continuous computer-based work requiring periods of sitting, close vision and ability to adjust focus. Occasional travel.