- High school diploma or equivalent -required and 1 year experience in a warehouse or inventory-related position or equivalent along with some assembly experience - preferred
- Experience using Win Magi—ability to use Win Magi as a tool for processing and locating parts strongly preferred.
- Knowledge of various shipping regulations and shipping procedures
- Ability to organize workflow and to prioritize based on level of urgency and importance
- High level of attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Basic math skills and ability to work with numerical detail
- Ability to operate a forklift-preferred
- Ability to work overtime and/or nonstandard hours as needed
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced, team environment
Physical Demands/Work Environment
- Ability to push, pull and lift up to 50 pounds without assistance or equipment occasionally.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is constantly required to use hands to finger, handle, or touch objects, tools, or controls.
- The employee is constantly required to stand; walk long distances; reach above shoulders; stoop, kneel, and crouch.
- Specific vision abilities required by this position include close vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus. Hand/eye coordination is constantly Handlers are required to turn and twist to ensure view all around at all times while operating equipment.
- Ability to work within environment with fluctuating temperatures constantly. (Seasonal climate changes)
(Occasionally=1-25% of the time; frequently=26-75% of the time; constantly=76-100% of the time)
*Please Note: Employees with unresolved disciplinary/attendance issues (as determined by HR and/or supervisor) or are on Performance Improvement Plans are not eligible to apply for open positions.