- Hand tools, cutting machine, cable strippers, panduit machine, strippers, power tools, pneumatic tools, pallet jack, hoists, ladders, forklift
Physical Demands/ Working Conditions:
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is constantly required to use hands to finger, handle, or touch objects, tools, or controls.
- Constantly perform repetitive tasks.
- The employee is constantly required to stand extended periods of time; walk; reach above shoulders; stoop, kneel, and crouch.
- Specific vision abilities required by this position include close vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
- Frequent pushing and pulling of carts, pallet jacks and units with up to 32 lbs of force.
- Constant lifting of up to 50lbs without assistance or equipment.
- Ability to work overtime as needed.
(Occasionally=1-25% of the time; frequently=26-75% of the time; constantly=76-100% of the time)