Generac Power Systems- Work with the leader in the power industry! Our corporate headquarters in Waukesha, Wisconsin, is seeking a Parts Specialist- E-Commerce.
The E-Commerce Parts Specialist is responsible for the coordination and implementation of parts e-commerce projects. This position will support the user experience by working cross functionally to fix web-related issues, define standards for parts descriptions, and execute online direct to consumer aftermarket parts marketing campaigns. They will play a role in online development of new parts and services as well as continued innovation of current offerings.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Associate’s Degree OR 2 years related experience within a similar working environment;
· Ability to work independently with attention to detail;
· Good written and verbal communication skills;
· Experience with gas and diesel driven engine systems;
· Electrical or mechanical aptitude and ability to read schematics;
· Previous experience with auto parts look up and technical understanding;
· Previous experience using SAP or equivalent ERP.