- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Sales and Marketing, Engineering or related field of study OR equivalent experience;
- 5+ years demonstrated achievement in field/territory sales, or sales management, ideally with an OEM;
- Experience selling industrial, mechanical or technical products;
- Technical knowledge of mechanical and electrical fundamentals.
- Demonstrated efficiency with Microsoft Office products;
- Advanced knowledge of the principles and practices involved in new business development, product marketing, and sales;
- Exceptional organizational, verbal and written communication, time & territory management;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to build relationships.
- Demonstrated ability to prepare and deliver presentations, training and business solutions;
- Strong problem solving and negotiation skills across the pricing spectrum;
- Understanding of financing alternatives and solutions;
- Ability to work and communicate effectively and positively in a team environment;
- Knowledge and experience with consultative selling techniques;
- Strong initiative and ability to tackle a new territory and grow the sales pipeline;
- Ability to travel and work nonstandard hours. Expected travel 70%;
Previous experience using SAP or equivalent ERP.