Generac Power Systems – Work with the leader in the power industry! Our Corporate Sales office is seeking a Territory Development Manager II to support Texas, Oklahoma, Arkansas and New Mexico.
The Territory Development Manager is responsible for supporting residential markets within the assigned channel. The Territory Development Manager also is responsible for developing and managing strategic relationships, analyzing territory opportunities to create and execute market penetration plans, prospecting for new business, and achieving sales budgets while providing world-class customer support. This position is located in Texas to support the sales territory.
· Analyzes territory opportunities and discovering customer needs.
· Develops and implements strategic relationships with key decision makers.
· Generates and develops new business.
· Supports new promotional programs.
· Creates solution-based sales strategies.
· Provides world-class customer support.
· Conducts sales presentations and provides training on new programs and products.
· Supports all Generac product categories.
· Develops business plans and executes business plans as defined by channel specific marketing programs.
· Fills Sales fundamental and channel specific training classes within assigned territory.
· Provides reconnaissance of competitors’ influence within territory and develops a plan to counter their influence within assigned territory.
· Performs other duties as assigned.
Physical Demands: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear; and use hands to manipulate objects or controls. The employee is regularly required to stand and walk. On occasion the incumbent may be required to stoop, bend or reach above the shoulders. The employee must occasionally lift up to 25 pounds. Specific conditions of this job include are typical of frequent and continuous computer-based work requiring periods of sitting, close vision and ability to adjust focus. 50% to 70% travel.